1. Acceptance of Terms
All Content is considered property of, or is used with permission by The Luxury Address, including all rights, titles, and interests, and are hereby protected by the law. In using the Service, You understand that all Content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available on The Luxury Address is the property and responsibility of the person or entity from which the content came from. You are responsible for individual items (the “Item”) that you make available and course through the Service. The Luxury Address has no control and is not responsible for Content made available through the Service. By using the Service, You accept the possibility of being exposed to Content that may be considered offensive, questionable, misleading, objectionable, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise unacceptable. Moreover, The Luxury Address does not guarantee the confidentiality nor privacy of your information and identity while engaging with others through the Service.
Furthermore, You agree that it is your responsibility to evaluate and accept all risks and consequences associated with the use of any Content, whether you find them reliable or not, and that The Luxury Address shall not be held responsible or liable in any way for these Content, or any loss or damage incurred as a result of usage of Content posted or otherwise made available through the site and Service.
4. Third-party content, sites, and services
All Content and the site itself may contain features that may provide access to third-party Content (e.g. other websites) that are not associated with The Luxury Address.
Any interaction with physical or legal entities that You have met through the Service, including but not limited to payment and delivery of goods or services, as well as any other terms and conditions, warranties, or representations associated with these dealings, are between you and the third party. You have the sole responsibility to take necessary precautions and prior investigations (if needed) before making online or offline transactions with these third parties.
The Luxury Address assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, and terms and conditions of these third-party websites and services. Moreover, The Luxury Address is not liable, whether directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage incurred as a result of dealing or communicating with said third-party entities. Should any dispute or conflicts arise between You and any third party, You acknowledge and agree that The Luxury Address is under no obligation to be involved. In the event of disputes, you hereby explicitly and irrevocably release The Luxury Address from all claims and damages that may arise from these disputes. The Luxury Address highly encourages all Users to practice extreme caution when dealing and interacting with third-party entities.
5. Suspected Infringement
If for whatever reason, you suspect that your work has been copied or compromised, or if You suspect any violation in terms of your copyright and intellectual property, please notify The Luxury Address immediately.
In such cases, our customer service representative shall request your contact information, and all necessary details needed to investigate the suspected infringement or violation.
6. User Content
YOU HAVE SOLE OWNERSHIP OF YOUR USER CONTENT AND INFORMATION, INCLUDING ANY MEDIA FILES (I.E. PHOTOS, VIDEOS) THAT YOU UPLOAD TO THE SITE.
The Service lets you upload and post Content such as written text, images, videos, website links, location, and other forms of content (“User Content”). Any User Content that you post or otherwise make available on the platform will belong to you and/or your licensors. The Luxury Address will not claim any ownership of your User Content in any way.
You grant The Luxury Address a worldwide, non-exclusive, and royalty-free license, as well as the right to sublicense so that we can host, keep, transfer, display, reproduce, modify, translate, and/or distribute your User Content (in whole or in part) in any format, through any channel (now known or hereafter developed) as deemed necessary. By using the site and Service, you understand and agree that we have no obligations to pay You for any use of your User Content. Moreover, you understand that your User Content will be made available for public use with no attribution or compensation given to You.
In addition to the license to post your User Content publicly and to allow other users to use them, you also authorize The Luxury Address to enforce violations (under your copyrights) of sublicenses granted when using your User Content This means that if any user is found guilty of misusing your User Content which they downloaded from the Service, you hereby grant us the authority to enforce your copyrights on your behalf. To know more about this, please see our FAQs.
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
You have sole responsibility for your User Content, as well as over any consequences that may arise upon uploading or posting said User Content on the Service. Upon posting or publishing your User Content to the Service, you hereby represent and warrant to us that:
- You are the creator, owner, and/or You have all necessary authorization from other people or companies to use, and permit others to use, your User Content as mentioned in this Section;
- Your User Content (including as used by you, The Luxury Address, or other Users of the Service) does not and will not infringe any third party rights, including but not limited to: trademarks, copyright, intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or moral rights. Furthermore, you confirm that your User Content is not slanderous, libelous, nor will it defame anyone.
- Your User Content must either be your original work, or you must have the authority and permission from the third-party that have the rights to the User Content before you upload or post said User Content to the Service.
We are not responsible for any User Content uploaded or posted on the Service and you agree not to make any claims against us on account of User Content. You acknowledge that The Luxury Address has no way to monitor all of the User Content being uploaded, posted, or transmitted on the Service. Hence, we are under no obligation to you or any other Users for that matter to monitor, edit, or control the User Content being uploaded to the Service.
7. Abusing The Luxury Address
To maintain a functional and reputable environment, The Luxury Address shall impose certain limitations regarding what Users may post on the platform. With this, you hereby agree not to post, send, upload, transmit or otherwise make available Content that:
- Is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, or misinformative;
- Is unlawful, abusive, harmful, threatening, or harassing to minors in any way;
- Is invasive of other people’s or entity’s privacy;
- Is pornographic in nature, or depicts a human engaging in a sexual act or showcasing other sexual behaviors;
- Depicts hate, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group based on political stance, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation and preferences, age, or disability;
- Impersonates any person or entity;
- Falsely states, claims, or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Violates another person’s data privacy by including personal, distinct, and identifying information about them without their explicit consent;
- Infringes any intellectual property rights or Content that you do not have the authority to release without any legal or contractual consent;
- Is considered as unsolicited commercial advertisement or Content such as affiliate marketing, junk mails, spam messages, phishing attempts, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- Advertises illegal services or the sale of any items that are prohibited or restricted by the law;
- Contains viruses or other codes, files, or programs used to interrupt, limit, or otherwise destruct the functionality of computer software or hardware, as well as telecommunications devices;
- Disrupts the flow of dialogue and the activities of other users by posting an excessive amount of Content (flood posting);
- Uses fake accounts or misleading information such as contact details and email addresses, and other manipulated identifiers as a way to hide the origin of Content;
- Violates agreements, including those regarding confidentiality; or
- Negatively affects or disrupts other users’ activities and usage of the Service.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Engage in any conduct or activity that limits other persons or entities from using or making the most out of their usage of the Service;
- Get in touch with anyone who has requested not to be contacted, or otherwise conduct an unsolicited approach to anyone for commercial purposes;
- Stalk or harass anyone;
- Collect the personal data of other users for commercial and/or unlawful purposes;
- Change, delete, disturb or damage any portion of The Luxury Address and its Services;
- Use automation to acquire or download data from the Service, unless given expressed and valid permission by The Luxury Address;
- Use third-party entities as posting agents, that is, those that offer to post Content and Items on your behalf, without approval by The Luxury Address;
- Attempt to hack or otherwise acquire unauthorized access to The Luxury Address’ computer systems; or
- Engage in any activity that disrupts, interferes, impairs, or otherwise diminishes the functionality and performance of The Luxury Address, its Service, and the website.
Furthermore, You agree to refrain from conducting actions and activities that:
(a) May damage. exploit, or interfere with The Luxury Address’ business and operations;
(b) May overburden and consequentially slow down The Luxury Address’ infrastructure;
(c) Are used for any other commercial entities or competitors;
(e) Remove or attempt to conceal and alter any copyright, trademark, Content or Items, including but not limited to company names, contact information, logos, branding, marks, logos or URLs;
(f) Frame and claim any Content of The Luxury Address as your own; or
(g) Violate laws and regulations.
8. Your Access
You are granted by the Luxury Address with a non-exclusive, limited, and revocable access to the Service which you can utilize for Your personal use. However, this license does not include the collection, copying, duplication, display, and other derivative works of the Service. Furthermore, the license does not include permission to use data gathering and extraction tools for any purpose whatsoever, unless otherwise particularly permitted by The Luxury Address.
10. Limitations on Service
The Luxury Address has the right to set limits on your use of the Service, including but not limited to:
- The number of days that your Content will be retained by the Service;
- Limitations in the number and size of posts;
- Limitations in the number and size of messages as well as other Content that may be transmitted or stored by the Service; and
- The frequency of your allowable access to the Service.
You hereby agree that The Luxury Address is not responsible for storing any Content transmitted through the service, nor is it liable for the deletion of said Content. Furthermore, you acknowledge that The Luxury Address has the right to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part of it) with or without prior notice. The Luxury Address shall not be held liable to You and other parties for changes and modifications, suspension, or eventual discontinuance of the Service.
Advertisers who intend to withhold or stop advertisements on The Luxury Address shall notify The Luxury Address before the next payment date, at least 30 days before the end of your subscription, or 14 days in case of monthly recurring subscriptions.
12. Proprietary Rights of the Service and the Content
All Content displayed on or through the site and Service is protected by copyright, trademarks, and other international conventions. The reproduction, modification, derivation of works, and/or redistribution of the site, Service, and its Content without the expressed and written consent of The Luxury Address is strictly prohibited. The User has no right in any way to retrieve or discover any source code used and contained in the Service.
While The Luxury Address does not claim ownership of User Content, You agree that by posting on any public space of the Service, you automatically grant, and hereby represent and warrant that you have the authority to grant, The Luxury Address with an irrevocable, non-exclusive, and paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute the Content on any platform, as well as to create derivative works or incorporate User Content into other works and/or Content. Similarly, you also hereby grant and allow sublicenses of the foregoing.
Furthermore, You also agree that by posting Content on any spaces within the Service, you automatically grant The Luxury Address with all rights to prohibit any modifications, display, copying, replication, reproduction, and/or exploitation of your Content by any party for whatever purpose.
The Luxury Address has the right (but is not obligated to) enforce any or all intellectual property rights and to exercise its legal rights to the fullest extent as allowed by the law. Furthermore, The Luxury Address may seek compensation for damages, injunctive reliefs, attorney’s fees, and criminal prosecution wherever appropriate and applicable. Any rights not stated and granted herein are reserved by The Luxury Address.
13. Disclaimer of Warranties
You acknowledge and agree that you use The Luxury Address Site and Service at your own risk. The Luxury Address site and service are provided on an “AS IS” basis, and are void of warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to the following:
- For the security, reliability, accuracy, timeliness, and performance of the Site and Service, among others;
- For other services or products accessed and received through or advertised on The Luxury Address Site or Service;
- For other services or products accessed and obtained through any links found on The Luxury Address Site or Service; and
- For viruses, malware, or other harmful elements acquired in connection with the site or the service.
14. Limitations of Liability
You agree to indemnify The Luxury Address and its associated physical or legal persons from any claim or demand wherever possible, including but not limited to attorney’s fees and court expenses demanded by any third party due to any of the following:
- The Content you share, post, or otherwise make available through the Service;
- As a result of your use or misuse of the Service;
- You violation of the Advertiser’s Agreement;
- Your breach of any representations and warranties stated herein; or
- Otherwise other forms of breach of the nature of The Luxury Address, its Service, and all applicable arrangements.
16. Governing Law and Disputes