This contemporary, wooden and tile floored, 4-bedroom, 1,600 square meter luxury villa is set on the clifftop above tranquil Baan Plai Laem Beach. Close to upscale Choeng Mon Beach and the entertainment, dining and action of Chaweng, this exclusive north-eastern part of Koh Samui is a luxurious haven for residents, vacationers with holiday homes, and the luxury villa buy-to-rent market.
The attractive 70 square meter, L-shaped infinity pool is a real standout feature, with lawns and astounding views of the Gulf of Thailand; edged by decking and a chic and modern see-through barrier.
Al fresco lounging by the pool comes with a sunken dining table feature by the pool too, with lounge seating and a bar, all in the open air and under cover, with sea views. The stylish dining room and modern, island-style kitchen open out to the pool too with floor-to-ceiling, sliding glass doors.
Each of the well-appointed ensuite bedrooms boasts high ceilings, a bathtub and outdoor terrace. The cozy cinema room, games room with full bar, wine lounge and gym add grandeur to the villa space giving it a big-villa feel. The roof deck with lawn adds the icing on the cake of this exclusive villa retreat.
- 2 dining areas
- 4 air conditioned en-suite bedrooms
- 4 luxury en-suite bedrooms
- 70 sqm L shaped salt chlorinated pool
- All bedrooms have terraces and sea views
- All en-suites have a terrazo bath tub
- Each bedroom has a personal safe
- Each bedroom has a terrace with patio set
- Each bedroom have robes and slippers
- Entertainment area with cinema and pool table
- Fully equipped gym
- Indoor/outdoor tropical living
- Large rooftop area with dining and BBQ
- Large terracing with ample sun loungers
- Roof top lounge and BBQ area
- State of the art Cinema/Theatre
- Stunning sea views
- Sunken lounge area around the pool
- Wine lounge and pool table